“POOR CHILDREN OF THE PLANET BELONG TO ALL OF US!”
Tao64Arts NGO is a humanitarian non-profit organization founded in January 2018, in Greece, with the purpose of promoting human virtues like harmony, compassion, wisdom, common sense, goodness, tolerance, solidarity and acceptance to all people. It is constituted similarly to an artistic school that shares knowledge through various workshops, classes, lessons, conferences, retreats, charity events, and others.
We are a group of artists who decided to offer help to a large number of underdeveloped children from all over the world.
We believe that offering just food and a tent is not enough to save a soul, that’s why we would like to create a more beautiful center for those children who will be educated, using different Arts and creativity, similar to an after-school. They will receive also English lessons.
We were witnessing the situation of poor children from the countries that are in risk of danger and we acknowledge that education is a must, otherwise those pupils when they become teenagers can develop into criminals.
Instead, if we will offer them more than something for their bodies to grow, like courses for their mind and moral support, we really offer them a better chance in life, like the possibility of obtaining a job later on!
- We intend to offer more beautiful donations, hand made by valuable artists.
- To help poor children, no matter their religion, age, race, or nationality!
- We would like to offer better living conditions for abandoned children. We see it as an open-door center where people visit out of the enjoyment of playing, to be educated, and to obtain mastery in all their artistic aptitudes.
- To offer food, clothes, therapies, and education to a minimum of 1000 children.
- To create together a better world, based on non-violence, and to educate teenagers.
- To collaborate with other NGOs that offer protection for people with health issues.
The one having the idea of this project is master Roxana Anghel, president of the Tao64Arts NGO, she has more than 15 years of experience in NGO management and volunteering. Roxana helps people from all over the world to be happier and healthier, offering her courses, advice, and healing sessions even for free: “We already started to give donations to a few poor children from Europe and abroad, being sustained by international institutions.” The money raised from charity events and selling of her books will be donated for the purpose of this program.
We would be very happy if you will sustain our project by donating to our cause at:
We are looking not only for help in money but also through physical help. If you would like to support our vision, you are welcome to join our team as a volunteer.
You can apply your questions by submitting them to the contact form.
We are presenting now few of our social cases:
- Family from Nepal with 7 children, having the mother and grandmother very sick, so the children are forced to work without documents for daily survival. Tao64Arts NGO send food, money, clothes and shoes, during quarantine. Please donate for their cause to our PayPal account with the mention: #Rishi
2. Greek poor artist that remained on the streets, desperate that he is unable to find work, living near garbage. If you want to help the Greek community of artists, please donate for their cause to our PayPal account with the mention: #Greek
3. Black African American tourist that remained without salary, hopelessly seeks ways to make a living by selling cheap electricity bulbs. He has only one pair of clothes, but he has a very good heart, being very giving and he strives to become a better human being. Tao64Arts NGO offered food and money. Please support his cause to our PayPal account with the mention: #Johnson
4. Sadly, we have another case of two Romanian clean and smart children that did not know their parents and are being raised by their grandfather. Roxana Anghel met them on the streets while singing to gain their daily income. Their grandmother is sick with cancer in final stage and because they are in the risk of losing their home, they decided to live in a car, together with other two dogs. Tao64Arts NGO helped them already with food and money. We kindly ask you to support those beautiful children to become more intelligent, by paying their scholarship at our PayPal account with the mention: #Anatolie
5. An uncle of writer Roxana Anghel, lost his wife and two children in a home fire that destroyed everything. Together with Gofundme we are raising funds to help him pass over this tragedy and re-build his house from ashes. We kindly ask you to support this cause, by donating to our PayPal with the mention: #Tanasa
6. Refugees. We should not worry, but I would like to raise as well the awareness of the refugee situation in Greece in front of the International Organizations. We must face the reality that because of the ongoing war on the planet, we met talented, but poor children and teenagers, raised in educated families that had to run away to Europe for staying alive. Our NGO has no link with the other Refugee Organizations, because it is not our main domain, but we consider that it is a moral human duty if we are meeting teenagers who are asking for our help, to offer what we can, without creating any social problems. We personally went to Lesvos Island last year to check this situation. If you like to support the refugees gifted artists, please donate to out PayPal account by mentioning: #refugees
Thank you for the unconditional support!